Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Preparing for Freezer Meals!

This week I have decided to spend an entire day preparing MRC's (meals ready to cook) for my Family. I have spent the last few days preparing and making sure I have everything I need for these freezer meals!! I am very excited and will be sharing all of the recipes as well as pictures from the BIG DAY!! I thought, in case some of you would like to join me, whether at my house or from your own homes, I would blog today about the things you need to know before hand! I thought about typing it all up on my own but Troop isn't feeling good today so HERE is a link where you can download, save and print all of the info!! I hope you are as excited as I am!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh I am excited. Just wish I was there to do it with you. And poor little man. I want him to be better!!

    ReplyDelete