Thursday, June 27, 2013

What's Cookin' Wednesday!

It is officially SUMMER!! WOO HOO!! Time to break out the pools, slip n slides, water balloons, BBQ grills and FRESH FRUIT!! One of my favorite parts of summer are all of the wonderful fruits that are in season! We have been enjoying doing things on our Summer Fun list! Our "Water Wednesday" yesterday got rained out, but we were still able to get wet while chasing our garbage cans down the street in the torrential downpour! Good times!! But we all try to eat healthier in the summer time, right? Now that it's time for swimsuits and shorts, we all try to get rid of the extra winter weight, blah blah blah.. But it's Summer for goodness sakes!! Everyone gets a cheat day! And last night, we had a CHEAT NIGHT!

Luther Burger


Don't judge. I know what you are thinking. DISGUSTING!! You are WRONG! I love trying new exotic foods! The first time I tried this I could not believe how yummy it was!! And yes, those are donuts! But you have to use use light and fluffy donuts like Krispy Kremes. Here's the recipe. I DARE you to try it and not love it!!

2 KK donuts
red onion
1 fried egg
bacon
cheddar cheese
grilled hamburger.

Assemble as you would like. I put ketchup on mine and Captain Hunk did mayo and BBQ sauce! I can't wait to hear your reviews!!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing!!! How could donuts and bacon be disgusting???

    ReplyDelete